Nova Ride warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty is effective from the original date of purchase. The warranty covers all Nova Ride products. It is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
Ceramic Pulley Wheels & Carbon Ceramic Derailleur : 4 years warranty
Nova Ride acknowledges that the main threat to bearing failure is corrosion within the bearing itself. Corrosion occurs as a direct result of improper maintenance. NOVA RIDE does not warrant or recognise bearing corrosion under warranty. Correct maintenance guidelines for Nova Ride products can be found within the Support section of the NOVA RIDE homepage.
Any Nova Ride product found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Nova Ride. It is the sole responsibility of the product's user to inspect and examine the product on a regular basis to determine the need for correct maintenance or replacement.
NOT covered under the warranty program :
- Products determined to be tampered with, modified or neglected
- Products that have been misused
- Products in lack of maintenance
- Products that are subject to normal wear and tear
- Products affected by a crash or sudden obscure impact
- Products damaged due to improper installation/reinstallation
- Products used for any purpose other than the intended use
- Second hand purchased products